I have finally got round to joining in a Simon Say Stamp challenge, and its a colour challenge, lemon, orange, apple green and pink. I used the Sketch Saturday sketch for the layout, and rotated by 180 degrees.
I watercolured the image and distressed it using spiced marmalade and mustard seed. I used my Glimmer mist screen and spiced marmlade ink to creat the botton right corner detail. All the dp is distressed. I added prima flowers, brads, ribbon and acharm to finish the sketch.
I've just noticed there's something green at the top left corner of the card that shouldn't be there!
I watercolured the image and distressed it using spiced marmalade and mustard seed. I used my Glimmer mist screen and spiced marmlade ink to creat the botton right corner detail. All the dp is distressed. I added prima flowers, brads, ribbon and acharm to finish the sketch.I've just noticed there's something green at the top left corner of the card that shouldn't be there!


12 comments:
Wow beautiful card Kathy xxx
so pretty
hugs Dawnxxx
love this! Love the image and I like the beautiful distressed look you have created. The little heart charm is just so sweet. Fab card.
so pretty Cathy
I love this image
hugs Jane x
this is a beauty hun great image and love how you have colured sarah in with the distress inks love cheryl xxxxx
Beautiful card Cathy :-) I love this image and the colours and papers you used are gorgeous ! Lovely embellies too :-)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Lorraine x x
Oh she is adorable, wonderful card.
luv
Debby
What a beautiful card Cathy,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.c
Beautiful card Cathy! Very pretty the image!
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)
TÃmea and SSS Challenge DT
a beautiful card, fabulous colours. hugs rachxx
Great card Cathy, I love the image and papers you've chosen, and your colouring is fab.
Barbara :)
Lovely - the colorus are just so soft and pretty
Pauline x
Beautiful card. I love the image and the distressed look.
Glenda
Post a Comment