Thursday, 16 July 2009

Ruby and Gold Willow

Beth has had a bad viral bug (tamiflu prescribed but not needed thankfully) so I haven't done any crafting for a couple of days. She's back at preschool today so I have spent the morning card making :)
I have combined 4 challenges for this card:
A Spoonfull of Sugar - sketch
Passion for Promarkers - ruby and gold, jewels and gems
Whiff of Joy - piercing
Simon Says Stamp - summer fruits
I coloured Willow using my promarkers and inked the edges of the image and pierced it. I embossed the ruby cardstock with my Sytlised flowers folder. I added somer matching ribbon to one of the panels, and rather than using flowers added strawberries.



Recipe:
Stamp(s): WoJ Shy Willow, strawberries
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: K and Co, coredinations
Embellishments: gems and ribbon from stash

16 comments:

Natalie said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

Wiccababe said...

absolutely beautiful card, lovely colouring
thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

cats whiskers said...

Wow wow wow this is stunning dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Cathy. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

helen said...

a gorgeous card cathy , thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x

Happy Crafter said...

Beautiful card Cathy :)
Hugzz Val xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cathy,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Iris said...

Very lovely card Cathy.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Hugs
Iris and the DT

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cathy, what a pretty card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Caryn said...

Love the strawberries and the gorgeous WOJ image.
Thanks for joining us at PFP again this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely card again, thanks for playing along at PFP

Ida / Little said...

This is gorgeous! :) Image is super cute!! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week, if you are on Facebook join our official Fan Page for another extra challenge! :)

Hugs Ida

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) I love this WOJ image ,,, very cute and the strawberries are perfect !! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

Lorraine x x

Suzanne said...

Cathy this is gorgeous Thank You for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

Dawn♥ said...

Oh this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Have a great day! :)
♥Dawn♥

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card,and a Fab take on my sketch,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x