Monday, 6 July 2009

Sketch and Stash 14

It's time for another Sketch and Stash. i can't believe we are up to challenge 14 already! Here's the sketch ...
I used my new Magnolia watering can stamp and some very neglected gingham ribbon.

I masked Tilda and then coloured the image using my promarkers and copics. I coloured some chipboard corners in using promakers and inked the edges of my papers. I punched a couple of flowers and added a charm and a button.
Do check out the other DT cards and I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch and all your new or neglected stash.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia
Colouring Media:Promarkers
Papers:Making memories
Embellishments: punched flowers, charm, ribbon and button from stash

9 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) The Tilda image is lovely and the colours and papers you used are fab !!
Love the sketch too :-)

hugs

Lorraine x x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, love Tilda and what pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Riet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach said...

a gorgeous card Cathy. hugs racxx

cats whiskers said...

Wow Cathy this is just so sweet, what a great colour combo and cute image dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Chrissie said...

Another fabulous card Cathy, you do 'cute' so well!

Becky said...

Your card is so gorgeous Cathy, I love the way you've coloured the image, you've got a real nack with those pens!
Hope you have a fantastic week!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

beautiful card Cathy, I love how you have placed Tilda sitting on the watering can, your colouring is fab hugs Jill xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Cathy another wondeful card design love the soft colours togther and you have used a great image that works so well.