Saturday, 18 July 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge week 41

This week's challenge is set by Gina and it is spots and stripes.
I've used my new Gorguss girl and Bitersweet papers. The image is coloured using promarkers and I matted it using my nesties. I cut the corners using my nesties too (so much neater than my cutting!). The flowers and swirl are punched and I added flat backed pearls to finish.
Do check out the other DT cards.
I am at a church sale this morning, hopefully selling lots of cards!!
Have a good weekend.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Gorguss Girls set 3
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers:Basic Grey Bittersweet
Embellishments: punched flowers and swirl, ribbon and pearls from stash

10 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Cathy. Love the BG papers and your corners look fab. Beautifully coloured "Gorjuss" to. Have a great 1/2 term, enjoy!
Clairex

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

pretty card Cathy. Love these papers!

Hugs Jane x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the papers and what a gorgeous gorjuss girl.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Cathy, this is so pretty, love the colours and what a sweet little girl....absolutely gorjuss!

Mandy

Wendy said...

Such a lovely card Cathy - I like your layout. Hope you sell loads at the church today. Hugs, Wendy x

Donna said...

Very pretty card Cathy, love the colours and papers on this and your GG is fab :) Donna x

Kim. said...

Beautiful card, I love those papers they are just so pretty.
Kim xXx

Karen said...

Gorjuss, just gorjuss.

Love Karen x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cathy,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jill said...

gorgeous card, love the image and your layout is fab hugs Jill xx