Both the Penny Black Saturday Challenge and Our Creative Corner have got colour challenges .. red, white and blue. F|or my Penny Black stamps this was going to be a challenge, but I finally chose this gorgeous, cuddly bear.
I coloured the image in using my promarkers and matted it in blue and red. I embossed blue cardstock uding my Swis Dots folder and turned it over and matted it onto red cardstock. I embossed white cardstock using my hearts folder and matted it onto blue and red cardstock. I added red organza ribbon to finish it.
I have a card sale in a couple of weeks and this style of card sells well so I'll be making a few more!!
I coloured the image in using my promarkers and matted it in blue and red. I embossed blue cardstock uding my Swis Dots folder and turned it over and matted it onto red cardstock. I embossed white cardstock using my hearts folder and matted it onto blue and red cardstock. I added red organza ribbon to finish it.I have a card sale in a couple of weeks and this style of card sells well so I'll be making a few more!!


6 comments:
sooo cute
AllisonX
lovely bright card
hugs Jane x
Oh he is so cute, fab card.
luv
Debby
What a gorgeous card Cathy,l ove the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Fabulous card for the challenge - love the cute bear and the whole layout looks so fresh and appealing. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x
gorgeous card ...love your adorable image..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC..Hugs Kath xxxxx
Post a Comment