Its another fab sketch from Becky and I loved using it.
The optional extra challenge is to use neglected scraps ... so I did!
The optional extra challenge is to use neglected scraps ... so I did!
I used my new Popcorn stamp that I got using a prize voucher - didn't realise that the image was going to be this big! I watercoloured the image and cut it out. Taking the scraps element to heart, I have only used papers from my scraps tray. I rotated the sketch and set the panels at a jaunty angle.I matted Popcorn onto the pink cardstock and placed it in the centre of the card. I used large brads and added a flower and some gems. Very minimalist and I love it!
Do visit the other DT members blogs to see their creations.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Popcorn Party stamp
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: scraps
Embellishments: Papermania brads, flower and gems

14 comments:
What a beautiful card Cathy,l love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Your card is beautiful i adore the new pop corn range and the stamps are brilliant.
have a great day
Hugs Sharon
Oh he is gorgeous and what a fab card.
luv
Debby
Hi Cathy this is fabulous I love that image and your fab colouring of Popcorn. Have a good week
Hugs Jacqui x
Oh he is so gorgeous, brilliant card.
Kim xXx
gorgeous card Cathy. love the image
hugs jane x
Aaaaawwww how cute is this. Gorjus card Cathy. Love that image.
Love Karen x
Gorgeous card, such a cute image! Love it!
Erinx
Cathy, I've left something on my blog for you.
Love Karen x
Hi Cathy love love your card design super cute with pop corn bear and love how you have coloured hime so soft.
Love your card Cathy. I resisted from buying any of these stamps yet. So much out there just never know what to get first LOL
Clairex
Another stunning card cathy, and great use of the sketch with the panels all wonky!
Love Becky xx
Beautiful card, lovely colouring, Iam waiting for this stamp to arrive!!
Hugs Angela x
gorgeous card Cathy, I love your take on the sketch very creative and I love your new stamp hugs Jill xx
Post a Comment