I haven';t inked up this image for ages, and having done some quite pretty, flowery cards recently I thought I'd go for bright and fun! I coloured the image using a mixture of copics and promarkers. I matted the dp onto orange cardstock and just added a couple of orange buttons. Nearly time to pick the girls up ... forcast rain ... can I cope with 3 squealing, screaming girls all afternoon indoors? hmmmmm....!Wednesday, 22 July 2009
Whiff of Joy challenge
Just a quick post this morning - I am a child down due to them being poorly, and the girls are at pre-school ... so having done all the upstairs cleaning I had time to make a quick card for a friend's birthday. I used the sketch from this week's Whiff of Joy challenge.
I haven';t inked up this image for ages, and having done some quite pretty, flowery cards recently I thought I'd go for bright and fun! I coloured the image using a mixture of copics and promarkers. I matted the dp onto orange cardstock and just added a couple of orange buttons. Nearly time to pick the girls up ... forcast rain ... can I cope with 3 squealing, screaming girls all afternoon indoors? hmmmmm....!
I haven';t inked up this image for ages, and having done some quite pretty, flowery cards recently I thought I'd go for bright and fun! I coloured the image using a mixture of copics and promarkers. I matted the dp onto orange cardstock and just added a couple of orange buttons. Nearly time to pick the girls up ... forcast rain ... can I cope with 3 squealing, screaming girls all afternoon indoors? hmmmmm....!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
what a fun, bright card for a dull day!! ove it!!
oh dear, bored children ~nothing worse!! ~only my two boys fighting!! ~roll on these 7 weeks!!~love them ,but hey ~how much can we take??
vanessa xx
Wow Fab card cathy xxx beautiful colours ,
hope your little one feels better soon
hugs Dawnxxxx
Gorgeous card Catchy, love the fun colour combo!
Erin x
very cute cathy! love the bright primary colours
hugs jane x
What a wonderful card, Cathy with great colours and cute image!
Hugs Gisela
What a beautiful card Cathy,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Cathy it is so nie to see that little donkey again dear, and coloured so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at WOJ with such a lovely card dear
Hugs Jacqui x
this is such a fun bright card hun adore the donkey how cute is he great colouring too love cheryl xxxxxxx
Gorjus bright card Cathy. Love that little donkey.
Love Karen x
Beautiful card cathy and I love your Sugar Nellie cards too, it's good to hear you're treating yourself!!
Love Becky xx
Post a Comment