Saturday, 11 July 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #40

This week's challegne has been set by Jane and it is this fabulous sketch.
And here's my take on it ...

Its a simple card as I have made it for one of the little boys I mind ... he was 4 last Monday and is obsessed with our train track. He got lots of Thomas accessories, including a giggling truck!
Anyway - the image is from Crafty Dowloads (link on my sidebar) and I coloured it using my promarkers. I matted the image and the dp onto navy cardstock. As it is for a little boy I have kept all the embellishments to a minimum - just brads.

The last two DT cards have been quite plain and simple - I promise something a bit more elaborate next week!
Do have a peek at the other DT creations and have a go yourself.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Crafty Dowloads Thomas and his train
Colouring Media:promarkers
Papers:K and Co Hopscotch
Embellishments:brads

10 comments:

Jill said...

fantastic boys card Cathy, love the image so cute hugs Jill xx

Karen said...

Fab boys card Cathy. Love the Hopscotch papers. Great download, will have to have a look on there.

Love Karen x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabulous card Cathy. Perfect boys card

Hugs Jane x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Cathy, love the papers and the little boy and his train track are so cute :) Donna x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Cathy. Backing paper works so well with the digi image. Have a lovely weekend
Clairex

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cathy,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Wendy said...

Hi Cathy - I recognised those papers straight away, they are fabulous for boys cards. Thank you for another fab DT card this week. Hugs, Wendy x

Gina said...

Great card Cathy, love the image perfect for a boy (which I hate).....(making cards for not boys) :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Cathy love the colours and the simplicity of it.

Scotty

Mandy said...

Love your card Cathy, and that's such a great image for a little boy.

Mandy