Saturday, 4 July 2009

SCSC challenge week #39

This week's Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge has been set by me and it is to use three ribbons on your card. I had intended to use three different ones, but as Ellie has been in charge of the designing of this card we only got to use the one ribbon - 3 times!
This is for one of Ellie's Pre-school leaders as she moves to Primary school in September. Ellie has chose the papers and the image, which I coloured in using Promarkers. I kept the layout very simple as the papers are quite busy!! I added three ribbon tags to the image. Finally I stamped and matted a sentiment.

Here's another card for the leaders (there's 6 of them!)

Again really simple and rather bright!!

Do take a peek at the other DT creations and I look forward to visiting you and seeing what you have come up with.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): CC Designs digi images Gretel and Heidi
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: K and Co Sparkly Sweet
Embellishments: ribbon from stash

8 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Great Images dear and beautifully coloured, they are so going to appeiate these. Have a good weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

so pretty cathy

great challenge

hugs jane x

Pauline C said...

Love these cards Cathy - the papers are so pretty! Sure the pre-school leaders will love them
Pauline x

Jill said...

aww Cathy they are both gorgeous, creat theme for us this week. I love your colouring of the images hugs Jill xx

cheryl said...

fab card love the ribbons and lovely image too lots love cheryl xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card and image. Thanks for setting a great challenge. Hugs, Wendy x

Simone said...

Wonderful cards!!! So gorgeous!
Simone