I coloured Wllow in using my promarkers and matted her onto coredinations cardstock. I have pinched an idea from my blogging buddy Ali - I stamped strawberries and coloured them in to make the dp as I hadn't got any dp that went with the colours. Fnally I added punched flowers and leaves and a strawberry charm.Wednesday, 1 July 2009
Who's for Strawberries?
I made a card last night for the Passion for Promarker challenge (moss and poppy), but it also fits the Spoonfull of Sugar challenge (Summer) and I used this week's Papertake Weekly sketch.
I coloured Wllow in using my promarkers and matted her onto coredinations cardstock. I have pinched an idea from my blogging buddy Ali - I stamped strawberries and coloured them in to make the dp as I hadn't got any dp that went with the colours. Fnally I added punched flowers and leaves and a strawberry charm.
I coloured Wllow in using my promarkers and matted her onto coredinations cardstock. I have pinched an idea from my blogging buddy Ali - I stamped strawberries and coloured them in to make the dp as I hadn't got any dp that went with the colours. Fnally I added punched flowers and leaves and a strawberry charm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
Ohhh she is stunning love it, love it, love it. Have a super day, honey.
gorgeous card cathy your colouring is lovely and the stamped paper is perfect
thanks for joining us at PfP this week
hugs
helen x
This is a gorgeous strawberrylicious card. The berry charm just adds that extra touch. Hugs from Desire
Hi! Wow, this is a beautiful card!! I love the strawberries :)
Fab image too,great colors :)
Have a wonderful day in the sun :)
Hugs, Kari :)
Ohhh Cathy
what a lovely card with such a wonderful image an great background paper!!!!
Hugs Gisela
Beautifully summery card - perfect for Wimbledon fortnight!
Pauline x
Gorgeous card Cathy. Love the image and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x
Hi Cathy, what a pretty card. The image is perfect for our challenge and the strawberry background looks fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
Hi Cathy this is just beautiful lovely colouring and fab colours really summery
Hugs Jacqui x
Oh she is fabulous and I love the pattern paper you've made, brilliant.
luv
Debby
What a beautiful card Cathy,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Gorgeous background design and fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx
This one is soooooooooo beautiful a truly fab card and so seasonal with the wimbledon strawberries a realy july card! :0) lovely
Stunning card Cathy - i love the way you have created your own background - i am so going to have to steal this idea! Its amazing!
Love the colours and lyout too
love tasha xx
Lovely card Cathy, loving your own design DP, Thanks for playing along at PFP.
Hugs
Sarah
This is just fabulous chick – I love what you did with the sketch xxxx And your background paper is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxx
This is a lovely card, great colouring, and I love the papers you've used.
Barbara
Post a Comment