Friday, 10 July 2009

Thank you Magnolia

A combined challenge again for me .. time is so short, and getting shorter at the moment!!
I have combined Cute Card thursday Thank you Miss, Just Magnolia's sketch and paper piecing over at Simon Says Stamp and come up with this ...

I paper peiced and promarkered Tilda. I matted all the dp on pale blue card stock and kept the flower details simple. This is going to Ellie's Preschool leader - not a very fussy woman and definitely not pink - a lady after my own heart lOL!!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Tilda with Rose
Colouring Media: promarkers and paper piecing
Papers: Basic Grey Wisteria
Embellishments: punched flowers, ribbon and tea roses from stash

14 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

so pretty cathy

hugs jane x

Juls said...

too cute! I love her pink rose!

Bev said...

Oh this is just so gorgeous Cathy, love the delish papers and embellies. Thanks so much for joining us on JM this week x

debbies said...

What a cute dress!!! Great job on this challenge!

Karen said...

Beautiful card Cathy. Love the paper piecing and tgose flowers are scrummy.

Love Karen x

Jo Nevill said...

Oh wow, your card is just so pretty. I love the papers you have used.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Jo and the SSC Design Team

debby4000 said...

Oh Tilda is looking fabulous and what a gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Suzanne said...

Cathy this is stunning love the papers. Sue :o)

Kim. said...

Lovely card, I think its great the way paper piecing completing changes an image.
Kim xXx

Rach said...

this is gorgeous Cathy, wonderful paper piecing. hugs rach xx

Lorraine A said...

Oh what a lovely card :-) I love the Tilda image and the papers you used are fab ! Love her dress :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Lorraine x

Iris said...

Wow what al lovely card, love the papers and how you´ve dressed the Tilda.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Hugs
Iris and the DT

Denise Clark said...

So pretty! Wonderful coloring. I especially love the way you enhanced the tea roses with the punched flower. Very nice!

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for joining JM with such a lovely card, the colours and colouring are perfect
Hugs Jacqui x