Saturday, 25 July 2009

Secret Crafter Saurday Challenge #42

Its Donna's turn to set the challenge and its a recipe this week - 2 design papers, 3 buttons and 1 ribbon.



I coloured my image and distressed it in antique linen, tattered rose and shabby shutters before masking the image and spritzing with glimmer mist. I matted the dp onto olive green cardstock and punched some flowers. I added the buttons to the centres of the flower. I made a paper bead and threaded it through my ribbon.

Do take a peek at the other DT cards.

We're away this weekend - camping (?!) at Bodnant garedens so hopefully it will be nice enough to get to the beach ... but no crafting for me :(

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sarah kay Spring blossoms
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Porcelein
Embellishments: punched flowerrs, buttons and ribbon from stash

9 comments:

Karen said...

STUNNING Cards Cathy this week (not blogged much. I love the distressed one, it's gorjus.
I remember when DS went off to big school last September, very tearful. Me not him he took to it like a duck to water.

Have a lovely weekend. I'l be blogging for england over the next few weeks. Holiday WOOHOO !!

Love Karen x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful SK and fab papers.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Marcie Sharp said...

I love how the main image is cut outside of the border...good idea! Beautiful card!

Donna said...

Beautiful card Cathy, such pretty papers and a beautifully coloured image :) Donna x

cheryl said...

oh another stunning card hun love that sarah kay images its great love cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Really very pretty I love the paper bead and the buttons on the flowers too! :0)

Jill said...

absolutely gorgeous Cathy, I love the DP and the image is just coloured so perfectly hugS Jill xx

photoshop masking said...

WOW Cathy, your card is absolutely stunning! The colouring of your image is superb and I love the paper and all the wonderful details. Hope you have a great week ahead.

Regards,
image masking