Wednesday, 1 July 2009

ABC challenge U is for ...

United States
It is our 1st Anniversary so each design team member has a littel RAK up for grabs. We are also welcoming Fiona, our Guest DT member to the team full time ... she has just had a baby so no card this week!
For this challenge we want to see red, white nad blue, stars and stripes, what ever you think of when you hear United States.
I went for a red/white/blue colour theme with a few stars!! Skateboarding is always something I think of in connection with the USA so I used SK8ter boy from Sugar Nellie and coloured him using promarkers. I inked the edges of the cardstock in red and blue ink, and cut some stars using my nesties. I added a few red brads to finish it.
Do check out the DT blogs and have a go ... remember each DT has a RAK up for grabs and one lucky person will join the Design Team.



Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie SK8TER Boy; Papermainia Sentiments
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: DCWV adheshive stack
Embellishments: brads from stash

5 comments:

Macpurp said...

love this card! perfect use of this stamp.
love tina x

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Cathy, fabby colouring. Love it.

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Brilliant card - love it!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy.

Hugs Riet.x

Helen said...

Cool card - love the image!
Helen x