Anyway I have follwed Katharina's sketch from the Whiff of Joy challenge and combined it with all my favourite things (Papertake Weekly). My favourite things are - distress inks, flowers, stamps, punches, these gorgeous papers ...

I coloured the image using my distress inks and distressed it using tattered rose, shabby shutters and aged mahogany. I distressed all my papers in aged mahogany. The flowers and punched leaves are glimmer misted in gold, and I added some punched swirls.
Ellie has come down with a high temperature during the night ... so no pre-school for her today, but hopefully she'll rest so I can craft!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Willow with flowers
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: MME Wild Asparagus
Embellishments: Ptima flowers, flowers and ribbon from stash

11 comments:
Stunning card Cathy. Love the vintage feel to it.
Love Karen x
Just beautiful Cathy. Sorry to hear about your asthma and Ellie's temperature. Hope you both feel better soon. Hugs from Desire
Beautiful card, wonderful papers and colours.
luv
Debby
beautiful card cathy
hope ellie gets better soon
hugs jane x
stunning card hun I adore those imags must got some of those soon love the layout brilliant colouring too love cheryl xxxxx
I love this card and all your others that I have seen. I have been abit of a secret stalker for some time now and thought it was about time I left you a comment to say hi.
Hope your feeling better soon.
Kim xXx
What a beautiful card Cathy,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
a wonderful card honey, fabulous papers, hugs rachxx
A beautiful card, gorgeous colours! hugs, Jane x
Fabulous card Cathy, such wonderful detail. Thanks so much for joining us this week x
What a gorgeous card :) I love that image and the flowers are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx PS - hope you are both feeling better hunny xxx
Post a Comment