Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Pastel pink and cool aqua

I have to admit that pastel pink and cool aqua are not my favourite promarker colours but I think I have risen to the challenge on this!
I coloured the hair in cool grey and cool aqua, and then rest in pastel pink and cool acqua. I cut the image and matt out using my nesties. I coloured the bracket in using the pastel pink - I just needed to fill that space!!



Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Manga girl; Penny black salutations
Colouring Media: promarkers
Papers: Papermania
Embellishments: woodware bracket, ribbon and pearls from stash

17 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Cathy. Love the SN Manga image and your colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful manga image and I love the bracket its works perfectly.
luv
Debby

Karen said...

Gorjus card Cathy. Love that manga image and those colours are fab.

Love Karen x

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh yummi card its sooooo COOL!
love hte stripy tights! yes you have risen! the bar as well as to the challenge :0)

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cathy, what a cute card. I love the manga image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and the bracket looks perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

CraftyC said...

She looks gorgeous Cathy, so does your yellow ABC Card, both great colour combos
Clairex

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card Cathy, the manga girls really suits those colours
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Victoria said...

gorgeous love th ebracket x

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, you have coloured this little manga girl perfectly!
Erin x

Kit said...

Cathy, your card is great good luck

Becky said...

What a brilliant card Cathy, I never use these colours either but I've just used them to colour in an image and was pleasantly surprised!!
Thanks for your congratulations too!
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Cathy, love it.

helen said...

great card cathy i love the image and your colouring is lovely, thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x

Ida / Little said...

Hi Cathy, what a beautiful card you have made. The manga stamps is soo cool! :) Thanks for joining us this week at PfP! :)

Hugs Ida

cheryl said...

gorgeous card fab image and great colouring too love cheryl xxxxx

Suzanne said...

Cathy this is gorgeous and I love you Manga image. Thank you for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)