Monday, 13 July 2009

Decoupage!

Crafting is on a tight schedule for the next few weeks as my workload has doubled overnight!! I'm not sure how I am going to keep track of which children I am minding when LOL!!
Anyway, just Beth at home this morning so I have combined this week's Next Level challenge (sketch and decoupage) with Stamp with Fun's punches and die cuts challenge.
I coloured the images using my promarkers and cut out the base image. The circles are cut using my nesties and I punched flowers and leaves and added a bit of gold ink to the edges.
When I fisrt got this Wisteria paper I was a little unsure - some of it seemed a bit wishy washy for me ... but now I love it!
Heres' a view of the decoupage - I decoupaged the coat and hat up one layer and the flower, fox'es head and tail up two layers.


Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Gorguss Girls Foxy; Penny Black Saluations
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey Wisteria
Embellishments: punched flowers and leaves, ribbon from stash

18 comments:

cheryl said...

wow what a beauty hun adore the layout papers and fab image colouring is brilliant too hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Cathy stunning card lovely 3d work and love the papers you have used!!!

Helen said...

Fabby card Cathy! Love the decoupage!
Helen x

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach said...

this is fabulous Cathy, love how you have done the layering of your image, hugs rachxx

mueppi said...

What a wonderful card, Cathy!!!
Hugs Gisela

Karen said...

Gorjuss, just gorjuss. Love the colours you've used.

Love Karen x

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card, the decoupage works really well with your stamped image. Papers are beautiful too.
Kim xXx

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card! Really lovely colours and I love your sponged flowers too

Nunt said...

Cathy, this card truly is Gorjuss! Beautiful coloring and wonderful layering!

xx,
nunt

Sandra said...

Hi Cathy....gorgeous card,love the decoupage....thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
Take care
San x

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful!
your coloring is awesome and the layers look great!
Blessings, Maria

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow Cathy what a beautiful card stunning image and colours
Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
The Next Level.
Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the colors and your 3D effect is amazing! Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at TNL...Abby:)

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty with those soft Wisteria colors!!!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Cathy. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Joy said...

Gorgeous card Cathy love the image and papers, lovely work as always xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Wow dear this is just stunning what beautiful work
Hugs Jacqui x