I used my promarkers to colour in my image and then cut her, the mat and circle out using my nesties. I embossed the circle using my Swiss Dots folder, and embossed the dark turquoise cardstock using my flowers folder. I rotated the sketch and added ribbon, having punched slots in the cardstock to thread it through. I stamped my sentiment and added layered punched flowers and a swirl. The turquoise brads finish it off.Monday, 29 June 2009
Turquoise and brown
I have finally found the time to join in the Next Level challenge (a sketch this week) and have combined it with this week's Stamp with Fun colour challenge.
I used my promarkers to colour in my image and then cut her, the mat and circle out using my nesties. I embossed the circle using my Swiss Dots folder, and embossed the dark turquoise cardstock using my flowers folder. I rotated the sketch and added ribbon, having punched slots in the cardstock to thread it through. I stamped my sentiment and added layered punched flowers and a swirl. The turquoise brads finish it off.
I used my promarkers to colour in my image and then cut her, the mat and circle out using my nesties. I embossed the circle using my Swiss Dots folder, and embossed the dark turquoise cardstock using my flowers folder. I rotated the sketch and added ribbon, having punched slots in the cardstock to thread it through. I stamped my sentiment and added layered punched flowers and a swirl. The turquoise brads finish it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


23 comments:
beautiful I adore how you have coloured the hair x
what a really wonderful card.
Thanks Mona
swf-team
beautiful card,
those colours do go well together,
Hugs
Angie
Wow... Cathyy
what a lovely card!!!!!!
Hugs Gisela
Beautiful card Cathy. Love your colour combo.
Love Karen x
Just lovely and a great colour combo. Hugs from Desire
Stunning card, so pretty.
Erin x
I love this card!! the colour combo is so classy.
love tina x
A lovely card Cathy, love the rich colours!
Clairex
This is stunning Cathy! Loving the colours!xx
Wow Gorjusss card love the colours you have used with the image
Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
The Next Level.
Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx
Love the chocolate and blue...Teal?
Love the different shapes too!
Beautiful card Cathy! :0)
Doh Thick as I am I just saw the card and not the title! lol!
Not teal it's "Turquoise and brown"
Lovely card.
I love the Gorjuss Girl stamps.
luv
eileen
x
this is stunning hun adore the image colouring is supurb as usuall lots love cheryl xxxxx
Wonderful card Cathy love the papers and image, you're colouring is excellent :)
Val xxx
I love colors mixed with brown and this stunning color duet is no exception, WOW! BR-T
Oh this is fabulous, wonderful image and perfect colours.
luv
Debby
Beautiful card! I love how you rotated the sketch! Thanks for joining in the fun....Abby:)
Gorgeous card Cathy...love the GG image you have used and a lovely layout...thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
Take care
San x
fantastic card !!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team
Very beautiful Cathy, I just so love this colour combination and you have coloured the image perfectly. A great take on the sketch too. Ann xx
stunning card, the colours work so well and she is just so gorgeous. fab card!
Post a Comment