I coloured the images at Vicky's and have made the cards this afternoon.
The 1st one is for the PBSC challenge which is food.
The image is watercoloured and I have distressed the backgound. I have used a mix of pink cardstock and DCWV Nursery stack. The ribbon is from my stash and I doodled the stitching and the sentiment.The 2nd card is for this week's Secret Crafter challenge ... transport.

Again the image is watercoloured and I have distressed the papers and inked them. I have kept the layout simple and only added brads as embellishments.
Hubby is cooking tea so I think I am going to have a play with my Gorjuss Girls.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): PB Sweet Slumber; Sugar Nellie Sk8tr Boy
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: DCWV Nursery stack; Basic Grey Archaic; cardstock
Embellishments: papermania brads; ribbon from stash

13 comments:
Scrummy cards Cathy, love this PB one and very clever for the second, fab as always.
Another great form of transport. Love your cards.
Mandy
fabulous cards Cathy, I love the sk8r boy and the gorgeous papers you used!
Thank you so much for linking my candy, good luck, have a good evening, Debx
gorgeous cards cathy, I love the bottom one, how gorgeous does he look surrounded by those papers. joey.x
Oh wow Cathy this is yummy !! Love this image and what a great sentiment ~ fab papers too hun.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x
Fabulous cards Cathy, the PB one is just so adorable. Bev x
Cathy I love your work, I have left a little award for you on my blog xxx
2 fab cards hun sounds as if you had a great evening
Love your PBSC card and thanks for joining us
Hugs Jacqui x
Gorgeous cards, especially love the skater boy.
Gorjus cards Cathy. Love em both !
Love Karen xxx
gorgeous card Cathy...love the sweet slumber image and great colour work...and thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC this week...Hugs Kath xxxx
Really pretty card Cathy - the Sweet Slumber image is one of my faves and perfect for this challenge, and love your colours. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x
Two fab cards. Sounds like you had a great time.
Glenda
Post a Comment