Friday, 27 March 2009

Easter cards for 3 challenges!

I managed to get some Easter cards made yesterday while Beth had a nap and Ellie made her own cards.
They fit 3 challenges - LOTV Easter, Charisma Cardz Favourite things (I love these Doodlebug papers at the mo!), and CCT card for a family member (the 2nd card is for my niece Tilly).I coloured the duckling in using Promarkers and matted everything onto pink and green cardstock. I went to town with the doodling (perhaps a bit excessively!!)

First time I have inked this stamp up this year, and again I coloured it using Promarkers. I punched a couple of little eggs and added them to the handwritten sentiment. The gems finish it off. I used the trully Scrumptious sketch for this week so I might enter it into that challenge - I just loved Beth's sketch.

Ellie helped me make this one for Beth for Easter - she had a go at inking the edges (not too bad a job!) and put the papers on, so they might not be as straight as mine LOL!! Oh and of course we had to have the pink bling!!!
These are Ellie's cards that she made for Easter - not sure who she is going to give them to yet!
Right off to pre-school and shopping! Catch up with you later.


Recipe:
Stamp(s): Penny Black
Colouring Media: Promarkers; distress inks
Papers: Doodlebug
Embellishments: ribbons and gems from stash

18 comments:

lalalla said...

lovely cards, greetings from Poland

Lorraine Robertson said...

Fab cards, super layouts & well done Ellie for making beautiful cards of her own...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Monica Anderberg said...

Oh, what a nice cards! I like the layout with your easter stamps. Great creation!

BR/Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Some really cute cards Cathy! love the ones the girls have made too!
:0)

Riet said...

what a gorgeous cards Cathy,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Risa said...

What an awesome set of Easter cards! Your images are so cute and your coloring is awesome! Ellie's cards are cute also:)
Thanks for joining in LOTV Easter challenge!
hugs
Risa:)

Macpurp said...

theses are all beautiful cards! well done Eliie & mum!
love tina xx

aardvarkpest said...

Fab cards.Ellie did a great job as well especially with the bling.

Glenda

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

These are all gorgeous cards Cathy. Beautiful colourschemes, layouts and images. Ellie made so fab cards too. Thanks so much for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx

Deb said...

Gorgeous cards, what a talented little crafter you have there too! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Karen said...

Beautiful Easter cards Ellie. You are a clever mini crafter.

Gorjus cards Cathy. Love those bunnies and the duck. Cute, cute, cute.

Candy arrived yesterday. It's scrummy thank you.

Love Karen xxx

Joy said...

They are all so lovely, the layouts are great. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Leanne said...

Fantastic cards!!
Thank you for joining in with the Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx

Steph said...

Lovely bright colours! Really adore the one with the duck! x

Daisychain said...

Gorgeous cards Cathy, Ellie did very well inking the edges and her cards are great as well. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week.

Hugs Christine

Vee said...

Wow!! these are gorgoeus. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Charisma
xx Vee

Marcea said...

looks like you have a little card factory in the making :o)
Fabulous creations hun
-x-

LOUISE said...

Fab cards Cathy, love the all, Ellie looks like she's a crafters in the making. Louise x