Wednesday, 11 March 2009

ABC challenge ... E is for ...

EASTER
Start now and get those Easter cards made!! I was going to make a religious card for this week's challenge as I always send my Mum and Gran religious ones. However I found this image, given to me by someone ... anyone!! ... and I love it.
Its watercoloured with distress inks, still my favourite medium at the moment, and doodled round the edges. I have kept the card simple, letting the papers come through. I matted the image onto to colours of cardstock and used matching cardstock as the card base. I cut the dp into triangles and addedflower brads, ribbon, and a peel off -simple really.

Do check out the other DT members fab creations and I look forward to seeing all your Easter creations.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): PB What a Spring

Colouring Media: distress ink
Papers: Doodlebug, cardstock
Embellishments: Papermania flower brads, gold peel offs

4 comments:

cats whiskers said...

This is cahrming dear, love everything about it
Hugs Jacqui x

Helen said...

Awwwww...what a cute card! Love the fresh Spring colours!
Helen x

Ali Watson said...

Adorable card, sooooo cute and scrummy papers, love it.

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous Easter bunny and fab fresh spring papers - I see he is THAT bunny LOL! Reminds me I must start my Easter cards soon!
Pauline x