Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Spoonfull of Sugar Sketch

Another sketch - all the challenges seem to be sketches this week so no combining challenges!!
I have to say for mr this is a brave card ... lots of pink! Hubby said it was really lovely, but it was a 5am when he go up so he might just have been humouring me!!

I coloured her in with Promarkers and cut her out. I matted the papers and fauxed stitched them all. As the papers are quite busy I haven't added much embellishment, only a few punched flowers. I couldn't find any ribbon that looked right ... must be time for another ribbon shop!!

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Gorguss Girl sitting
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: Kanban
Embellishments: Punched flowers, gems from stash

16 comments:

Victoria said...

I think it is gorgeous adore how you have done the dress x

jenny said...

Gorjuss card! Those papers are beautiful x

Jennyx

Bubbles said...

Your card is gorgeous or should that be gorjuss!!! The papers are so pretty and your faux stitching looks fab! thanks for joining us at ASFoS.
Joanne x

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Cathy, I love the beautiful papers and the faux stitching. Debbie x

Helen said...

Beautiful! Those papers are delicious!
Helen x

Macpurp said...

these are beautiful papers you have used! the is a stunning card!
hows your back been today?
love tina x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous - the papers are really fab abd love the way the gorjuss girl sits on the patterned background
Pauline x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Cathy, those papers are Gorjuss!
Clairex

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous hun, I love these colours you have used - I think they work a treat with the fab image x

Tasha said...

Cathy this truly is breathtaking
love tasha xx

Renate´s Stempelwelt said...

beautiful card - i love the motiv and the color. hugs - renate

Caryn said...

Wow that is divine. Love the soft colours.
Thanks so much for joining in the Spoonful of Sugar challenge.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

flatis stempelwelt said...

Beautiful card Cathy, I love the beautiful papers and the Sugar Nellie Stamp

Hugs, Sonja xx

flatis stempelwelt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the fab colouring. Pretty papers also. Michele x

Christine said...

Gorgeous cards Cathy all the colouring is brill.

Christine xx