Friday, 20 March 2009

DDCC challenge #41... Wilma's sketch

There's been a little confusion over the DDCC challenge this week ... so here is my challenge mark 2. (Thank you to those of you who commented on my mark 1 challenge, hopefully it'll be back next week.)
Its a fab sketch by Wilma, which I will add later.


I have used one of my latest Magnolia Stampclub. I coloured her in distress inks and distressed the edges. The papers are from a mix of packs, and I used my fiskars threading water punch for the scallop - not used it for ages as it was at the back of the cupboard. Punched flowers again (I love my new punches!) I added a scalloped corner to the image to help it standout from the embossed cardstock. No ribbon again! Do check out the challenge and the DT cards.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia Stamp kit; Papermania sentiments
Colouring media: Distress ink
Papers: MME Everyday Tango, Magnolia
Embellishments: Punched flowers, adhesive gems

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and papers and Tilda is looking fab too.

Karen said...

Gorjus Just gorjus !!!!

Love Karen xxx

Lorraine A said...

Hi cathy this is just lovely ;-) Tilda is gorgeous and love the papers too !
Lorraine

p.s are you still interested in joining my blog candy with a twist ? :-)

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Cathy.

hugs Riet.x

Tasha said...

Tilda looks so fresh and funky its a fab card - great colours Cathy
love tasha xx