Thursday, 5 March 2009

Cuppa anyone?

I love a cuppa and so this Leanne Ellis is right up my street. I have coloured her for this week's CCT which is food and drink, and LOTV bright and cheerful.
I coloured her in my fave media at the moment and resisted the urge to distress the background. I just ran the ink pad round tthe edges as I didn't want to layer her too much. I love these MME papers, but have yet to use them. I thought the flowers would match Annie's. I cut Annie and the backing layers out using my nesties, added the ribbon, and a papermania brad flower. Decided not to do anything else as its busy enough!!

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Cup of Tea
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: MME Magnolia; cardstock
Embellishments: ribbon from stash, Papermania flower brad.

9 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely card Cathy. Lobe the colours and the distressing.

Love Karen xxx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Gorjuss colours I love the papers too. Hugs Pascale :)

Deb said...

beautiful card Cathy, love the pretty paper and of course this very sweet new Annie! She is so perfect for this week's challenge!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day, Debx

cats whiskers said...

Thanks fpr joining us this week with this lovely card I adore the papersdear and a geat image
Hugs Jacqui x

AliMayes said...

What a sweet card and a great stamp too!
Ali xx

Claire said...

What a cheerful looking card!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Ok I am very envious of those who own this little darling great card! BR-T

Saskia said...

Lovely colours, lovely figure!! Great card!!

Greetings,

Saskia xx

Daisychain said...

Great card, love the colours. Thanks for playing this week.

Christine LOTV