I have used this image Snow Loved, which is actually Vicky's, but I have it at the mo as it has a little fault on it that hubby thinks he can fix. It doesn't ink up smoothly on the man's hat. I have found it doesn't really show once its coloured up though.
I have kept it quite simple - no flowers or sentiment added (yet). I think I will possibly put a few flowers on - can't make my mind up (I am really 'off' flowers at the mo, and I have stacks of them to use LOL!). I am in desperate need of some small Christmas sentiment stamps - mine are just too big. So its work in progress, but I do have plenty of time to come back to it!!Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Snow Loved
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Wassail
Embellishments: Ribbon and charm from stash; Kanban adhesive gems

13 comments:
I love the simplicity of this card Cathy. It's beautiful.
Love Karen xxx
I love this (and all your work on your blog, have had a lovely mosey around)
hugs
Enfys
Great card dear love those snowmen.
Hugs Jacqui xxx
a lovely card you have made! Thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge!
Well done on keeping up with the crimbo cards, think mine will probably end up being another mad rush. A lovely card Cathy, bet the snow looks great in real life
Clairex
Fab image and papers! Love the overall colour scheme
Pauline x
This is lovely Cathy, the image is gorgeous and the colours on your card are stunning.
these sugar nellies are so pretty aren't they?
this is a beautiful card
love teen xx
I love this card! Super image and great colours...Snowmen would be fine outside today - we've had a sprinkling and it's freezing...
I think your card is lovely as it is. I love simple cards and yours is perfect. Great papers & color combo. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!
Are don't they look so cute together? Lovely card Cathy. Kim
Very pretty card! Love the papers and that image is so sweet!! Thanks so much for playing along! :)Kathy
Hi Cathy
Gorgeous Card! I was off embellishments for months...seems to be coming back though! Good job, drawers and drawers of the things!
Thanks for sharing your Christmas sugar in The Sugar Bowl!
Sugar Mama x
Post a Comment