Saturday, 14 March 2009

Cake!

I panicked when I first saw the Saturday Secret Crafter challenge - Cake .. i have no stamps with cake on them. Fortunately I have this image from Becky (I think) so I have made another blokey card. I used the Sketch Saturday sketch for it and rotated it to fit the image.

Its Hamish (isn't he so cute!) and I water coloured him and have amtted him quite simply on to textured cardstock. Thre is little embellishment as its for a bloke, but I do love the square buttons. I stamped a sentiment.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Hamish; sentiment Papermania clear stamps
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: My Minds Eye everyday Tango
Embellishments: buttons from stash

16 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

hugs Jane x

Debbie said...

Great card Cathy, I love the fab papers and the image is so sweet. Debbie x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Cathy.

hugs Riet.x

Marcea said...

this is lovely hun!
-x-

CraftyC said...

He's gorgeous Cathy,a great card! Thanks for taking part in this weeks scsc!
Clairex

Tracy said...

What a cool card for a bloke!

Lorraine A said...

how cute is this !! Lovely image and papers :-)
Lorraine

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, Hamish is so cute.

Claire

Anonymous said...

Adorable, he is so cute another beauty.

Jill said...

gorgeous card Cathy I love the cute image thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Jackie said...

Lovely card, love that cutey pie little image.
Jackie

nessy said...

so cute ~love this card ~just perfect for the challenge!!
vanessa xx

Mandy said...

Cathy, such a perfect image, love your card.

Mandy

ella bella said...

fab card love the papers and cute image
hope you have a great week
Tracy x

Macpurp said...

I do love Hamish! this is a lovely card! the colours you have picked are great!
love tina x

COCO said...

Very cute card! I love the soft colors, all the details you put into it and your coloring is beautiful!
thanks for joining us to S.S
Hugs coco