Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Lavender and Lace

This week's WOJ challenge is Lavender and Lace ... one of my favourite combinations.
I stamped this image up when I was at Vicky's, and she is lovely. I watercoloured her and distressed the background. I have followed sketch 42 by Katharina. I have kept it all readlly simple again - only a little embellishment, partly as the flowers I have didn't look right on here with the patterned dp.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Melinda Helping Angel
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: DCWV Nursery stack; cardstock from stash
Embellishments: ribbon and lace from stash

17 comments:

Karen said...

Love this combo and she is soooo gorjus. Beautiful.

Love Karen xxx

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Superbe, et quelle douceur...

Victoria said...

she is beautiful - i will be colouring her later for sketch and stash - gorjuss x

nessy said...

beautiful card ~love the lavender and lace ~so pretty together!!!
vanessa xx

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful card Cathy :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Nicky said...

Simply stunning - love it

Tasha said...

Oh Cathy this is just wonderful i love the colour and the lace is lovely
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Superbe
bises

Anonymous said...

tres jolie

Anonymous said...

so cute !!!
bises

BojaMoja said...

Lovely card :)

Naoual said...

You've made a beautiful card. Love the colouring.

xx Naoual

Sue said...

Goegeous card beautiful colouring, she looks lovely, sue.x

Lorraine A said...

Love this card too, !! very cute image and the papers and lace are just gorgeous :-)
Lorraine

Bev said...

Cathy this is sooo pretty, love the crochet lace. Stunning layout too hun, a fabulous card

Ali Watson said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, love it.

Rleen said...

Hi Kathy, your card is fabulous! I love the colors.