I tore the edges of the image and the pink dp (Spoonfull of Sugar challenge) and distressed the image in orange and pink ink. I have kept it very simple as that floral paper is a bit busy. I have coloured the flower centres in orange as they were more yellowy. Finally I added some brown and pink ribbon.Wednesday, 4 March 2009
Hot Chocolate Annie
I got back from Mum's and Tots and Preschool to a fabby envelope full of Leanne Ellis stamps!!! How quick did lunch appear for the girls?!! I have inked up this fab one of Annie pouring tea ... but I am pretending it is hot chocolate, as this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge is hot chocolate (use the colours orange, brown and pink).
I tore the edges of the image and the pink dp (Spoonfull of Sugar challenge) and distressed the image in orange and pink ink. I have kept it very simple as that floral paper is a bit busy. I have coloured the flower centres in orange as they were more yellowy. Finally I added some brown and pink ribbon.
I tore the edges of the image and the pink dp (Spoonfull of Sugar challenge) and distressed the image in orange and pink ink. I have kept it very simple as that floral paper is a bit busy. I have coloured the flower centres in orange as they were more yellowy. Finally I added some brown and pink ribbon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Beautiful card Cathy. Love the simplicity.
Love Karen xxx
Gorgeous card Cathy, thanks for playing along with us this week, Hugs Debbie x
Super duper card, sweetie! Lovin the new images, just gorge!
Hugs Tab xxx
gorgeous card Cathy...love the BG paper and that beautiful image
Hugs Kath xxxx
LOvely card Cathy, Jules x
Wow this distressed look is just stunning it really lifts the card and i love how you teamed it with the floral BG papers
love tasha xx
I love this card Cathy, and I love that stamp too - just beautiful x
I am lovin that little girl stamp, and your design is great! BR-T
Lovely card. New image is great.
Glenda
Paper tearing is always a big hit with me. I LOVE this card!!
What a lovely card .. that image is just sooo cute and the papers are gorgeous.
Debbie
x
WOW...this is stunning :)
Lovely card Cathy - these images are great aren't they?! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x
Post a Comment