Monday, 2 March 2009

Help!!!!

OK so life is wonderful... i have two healthy, well adjusted children and a hubby that adores me (well most of the time!) ... so why can't I do this card?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the oustside and the frame that took me ages to cut out ...

Doesn't look too bad from this angle ...
OK now it as bare as ... well a very bare thing. I had planned to sit her on a floor of prima flowers in blues and oranges - how naff did that look ... any ideas girls ... I need help/inspiration/or the binmen tomorrow!!!
I have had to take Beth back to the doctor's - the steroid cream hasn't really touched it so we are now on to another regime. Even the GP felt sorry for her ... she really can't stop scratching. Dave is going to have to cut her nails back to the quick to help in the regime.
A for my back he said, and I quote ..." take it easy, no lifting or standing for considerable lengths of time." Obviously he doesn't look after children, cook, clean or iron on a regular basis!! Oh and no perscription "cheaper to get over the counter if you need them!".
OK off to have a glass a wine and a couple of pain killers ... see you all tomorrow.


9 comments:

Gayle said...

Hi again...

I'm going through a bit of a plain phase at the moment, and I really like it...SERIOUSLY!
Don't bin it...if you must add something it will come to you! TRUST ME! Now..pass me that wine!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Victoria said...

hi cathy

have you got a the woj little hill you can put underneath?

Jo Hopwood said...

:-(

For Beth I prescribe lavender oil added to whatever basic moisturiser the doc has suggested or lotil cream (your pharmacist will have it) if the doc hasn't suggested anything - I speak from years of experience, trust me!

For you, I suggest more then one glass of wine :-) OR come over and visit, we have the best painkillers here :-)

debby4000 said...

I love this card, the frame is outstanding beautiful (don't you dare put it in the bin)and I love the image inside. If you must do something how about a border round the inside page.
Hope you find something to soothe the little one.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow its gorgeous ,love the the layout xxx
if you want to add something in side have you any swirly stamps for the corners xxx
please dont bin it though its beautifull ,hugs Dawnxxx

Becky said...

Well I think it's just perfect Cathy!! The aperature is so gorgeous!!
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy sorry Beth is strugling with her sores! best thing I was alway given to use by many parents at nursery was good old vasiline(spelling) worked a treat too! but yes you need something stronger too! hmmmm! will ask a friend whos daugther suffers too!

Ok on to the card! Beautiful love the frame and the image and the colours you have used! is the branches cherry blossem a stamp if so you could maybe stamp a muted version just off the corner top right and maybe a little down the side but only a little! might help maybe in the muted destress ink :0)

But I love it!! again beautiful card.

Pauline C said...

Sorry Beth is having such trouble ... hope you manage to find something to soothe her. The card is fab - the front is so intricate and gorgeous - i think the plain inside looks lovely but if must have something then I also think perhaps a muted cherry blossom branch in a corner?
Hugs
pauline x

Tasha said...

Hey Cathy i thin this is gorgeous and you ave probably finished it by now maybe you could just repeat the branches from the front around her. I personally think it looks fabulous
love tasha xx