Monday, 2 March 2009

Sketch and Stash #5

Becky has done a cracking sketch for this week's Sketch and Stash challenge. For this challenge I have rotated the sketch.

Well, can you guess what my new stash is ... yep I have used one of my WOJ stamp kit, yet uncoloured (the only one, saved just for this!) I watercoloured her and distressed the edges. I used lots of Coredination papers whih are sanded and distressed to add a vintage flavour. I haven't added a bow as I used lace. The papers are relatively new, only 1 sheet of the pad used prior to this sketch.
For Ali ... yes I know ... it's pink ... but vintage pink LOL!!
Do take a look at the other DT members' cards and a peek at their latest stash!

I have been given this award by Vicky, Ann and Val - thank you ladies, I am honoured to be in your top ten blogs ... I need to pass this on now and will do with my next post.


Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Willow with sunhat; PB Salutations
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Papermania Love; Coredinations cardstock
Embellishments: lace and brads from stash

14 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous cad again Cathy lobe yoru colouring and the lace is just the perfect touch
Hugs Jacqui x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Cathy wow wonderful card and great use of your new woj stamp. Love the papers you have use too!!!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Cathy this is such a gorgeous card, im still in love with these new whiff of joy images. Congratulations on your award too very well deserved. Have a great day, hug sLinda x

Ali Watson said...

Fab card CAthy, loving the colours, thank you for having me as GD.

Paula said...

Hi Cathy tjis is Stunning what a beautiful image and great colour's.
Paula xxxx

Karen said...

Aaaaahhh she's sooo beautiful. Love the colours.

Love Karen xxx

Macpurp said...

this is so beautiful! i love the colouring and the lace you have used.

love teen xx

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card Cathy love your colouring and the lace is fab:)
Val xxx

CraftyC said...

A really sweet card Cathy and that stamp is gorgeous.
Clairex

Powerful Search Engine said...

Very pretty Cathy I love the colour and the lace! Pascale :)

nessy said...

beautiful card ~so pretty and love the lace!!
vanessa xx

Lorraine A said...

aahh I love this card Cathy, she's just lovely, I have stamped mine but haven't coloured her yet :-) Gorgeous papers and lace too, a truly beautiful card :-)
Lorraine

Becky said...

I love your card Cathy, the strawberry and cream papers are beautiful!
Thanks so much for creating such a wonderful card for the sketch!
Love Becky xx

Helen said...

Pretty card! Love the colours on this!
Helen x