Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Papertake Weekly - Dawny's sketch

Here's another creation I made in the middle of the night - I love this sketch by Dawny.

I coloured the image in using promarkers (her hair is petrol blue!) and then inked round the edges. I have kept it quite simple, with no sentiment yet. I punched the flowers with my new retro punches (got to be cheaper punching my own than buying flowers!)

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Gorguss Girl Just a girl
Colouring Media: Promarkers; papermania ink pad
Papers: Kanban
Embellishments: punched flowers, ribbon and gems from stash

10 comments:

jenny said...

Gorgeous Gorjuss card! Love the purple and your punched flowers x

Jennyx

Bubbles said...

Lovely card Cathy, great image and papers, and I so love your flowers!
Joanne x

Pauline C said...

Another very pretty card - love it :-)
Pauline x

Sue said...

gorgeous card lovely colours, fabby image, sue.x

Bev said...

Gorjuss! You've made black hair look so easy to colour - I really struggled the other day and it nearly went in the bin lol x

Tasha said...

Beautiful card Cathy - i love the ribbon and the flowers - gorgeous colours too
love tasha xx

aardvarkpest said...

Gorjuss card. Great colour combo. Glad I'm not the only one that makes cards in the middle of the night.

glenda

Julie said...

Nicely done, a great card

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a darling purple themed card! BR-T

Mrs Mayne said...

This is lovely! These Gorjuss girls are fab! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!