I watercoloured the image and inked the edges in a gold based ink. I covered some of the matting paper with lacey ribbon. The image was cut out using my nesties and the tags using my sizzix die. I glimmer misted the cream flowers with tattered rose and added a red rose to the tag. The scroll/swirl is made using my new EK success scroll/swirl punches that arrived this morning. I finshed it off with a stamped swirl and a heart charm.Friday, 27 March 2009
Anniversary card
I have used this week's Friday Sketcher to make an wedding anniversary card for my parent. To be honest I think mum will think it is a bit on the fussy side as she doesn't 'do' flowers on cards ... but I found these roses at the bottom of my stash box and thought I ought to use them!
I watercoloured the image and inked the edges in a gold based ink. I covered some of the matting paper with lacey ribbon. The image was cut out using my nesties and the tags using my sizzix die. I glimmer misted the cream flowers with tattered rose and added a red rose to the tag. The scroll/swirl is made using my new EK success scroll/swirl punches that arrived this morning. I finshed it off with a stamped swirl and a heart charm.
I watercoloured the image and inked the edges in a gold based ink. I covered some of the matting paper with lacey ribbon. The image was cut out using my nesties and the tags using my sizzix die. I glimmer misted the cream flowers with tattered rose and added a red rose to the tag. The scroll/swirl is made using my new EK success scroll/swirl punches that arrived this morning. I finshed it off with a stamped swirl and a heart charm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


20 comments:
oh this is beautiful! i love the softness of the colours on the hedgies! i love this card.
love tina x
I always love the PB hedgies.
It`s such a wonderful card!
Carola
i think it is very beautiful and i adore the roses and scrolls xx
your mum will love it, as its gorgeous, love the colours,
hugs Angie
I love this card, so cute!!
Greetings,
Saskia
what a beautiful card ~love the cute image ~those roses are so scrummy!!
vanessa xx
Stunning card cathy!
Loving the colours.
Erin x
aww gorgeous card luv the hedgies, great colouring, lovely flowers, very pretty, sue.x
ahhhh bles this card is so pretty i love the colours x karen x
oh thats very pretty!! love the colours to, love the way you have done the flowers and a charm!! te heheheee!! very nice! :0)
Very pretty Cathy - this is the same image i used on my mum & dad's wedding anniversary card and it was very well received - I'm sure yours will love this card. The colorus are lovely too
Hugs
Pauline x
am sure your parents will love this :-) flowers an all ! :-) It's a fabulous card Cathy !! Love the tag with flower, lovely finishing touch !
Lorraine
So So beautiful !!! Love the colours.
Love Karen xxx
what a beautiful card Cathy,l love the stamp.
hugs Riet.x
What a beautiful card!!
Oh this is such a beautiful card hun love it especially that lush lace
Hugs Jacqui x
What a pretty card- so soft and elegant. I love those roses!
Fab card cathy! Love the image and all the embellies you have used!
Hugs Tab xxx
This is gorgeous!
Beautiful card. I love the soft colours, PB hedgies and the little heart charm.
Glenda
Post a Comment