I have to thank Pauline for these images - I am trying to get hold of this stamp as I love the image. I coloured it in distress inks and then inked the edge up in dusky plum ink. The green cardstock is also inked up. I love these bright papers and to help them stand out I matted them onto pink cardstock. I added a couple of chipboard photo anchors coloured in gold promarker and a gold peel off sentiment. As the card is an order from my mum no ribbon or flowers :(.Tuesday, 24 March 2009
Happy Easter
This week's Spoonfull of Sugar is Easter ... and I am in the process of making quite a few of these cards!! Becky is their guest designer so do have a look at her card, its fab! And as I seem to have less time to craft (thanks Beth for a return to the Snowman obsession this morning!) I have used Dawny's sketch over at Papertake Weekly Challenge. I have rotated it through 90 degrees.
I have to thank Pauline for these images - I am trying to get hold of this stamp as I love the image. I coloured it in distress inks and then inked the edge up in dusky plum ink. The green cardstock is also inked up. I love these bright papers and to help them stand out I matted them onto pink cardstock. I added a couple of chipboard photo anchors coloured in gold promarker and a gold peel off sentiment. As the card is an order from my mum no ribbon or flowers :(.
I have to thank Pauline for these images - I am trying to get hold of this stamp as I love the image. I coloured it in distress inks and then inked the edge up in dusky plum ink. The green cardstock is also inked up. I love these bright papers and to help them stand out I matted them onto pink cardstock. I added a couple of chipboard photo anchors coloured in gold promarker and a gold peel off sentiment. As the card is an order from my mum no ribbon or flowers :(.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


21 comments:
Such a sweet easter card Cathy, the papers are fab and the image is so cute and coloured perfectly.
Thanks for joining us at ASFoS.
Joanne x
great card I love the bunny and how you flipped the sketch, hugs Pascale :)
cutie card!!
Cute easter card, love the colouring in Cathy...
hugs
Sue
cute card the image is so sweet and i love the bright papers
Tracy x
lovely card can't wait for easter.....Chocolate yummmmmm
x karen x
Aaaahhh what a pretty card. Love the papers and that image is adorable.
Love Karen xxx
Gorgeous easter card, cute image and the papers are lovely x
Jennyx
what a sweet easter card ~love the spring colours!!
vanessa xx
love it that image is fantastic x
A beautiful card Cathy, and your right, it is a sweet stamp!
Clairex
what a gorgeous card Cathy,l love the image.
hugs Riet.x
Lovely card - the image is soo cute.
Wonderful card Cathy...
Adorable stamp..
oh what a sweet bunny. love it
Such a beautiful Easter Card and I just love this image and your colouring is just perfect.
Karen x
Gorgeous card cathy,Thanks for joining in with a spoon full of sugar this week, Hugs Debbie x
Great take on the sketch with the flip and I love your extras! BR-T
Gorgeous cute card Cathy - it is anhaahve done wtih it
Pauline x
Gorgeous card. Love the image and the perfect colouring. Yummy papers also. Michele x
Cute card Cathy! Lovely image and papers! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x
Post a Comment