Anyway, as I said I made a couple of cards yesterday. The first uses the Sketch Saturday sketch, Faux stitching (Secret Crafter) and is a spring card (PBSC) - well I have done April showers which is spring (got a bit fed up of all the Easter cards I am making and the pastel colours!)
I watercoloured this gorgeous teddy and cut it out using my nesties. I haven't used this BG paper for ages, but thought it fitted the sketch and the spring theme with the colours and flowers. I used my cutter bees to pierce the paper for the faux stitching. I added a few flowers and wrote the sentiment myself, and put it in the centre of a flower.I finally got round to the JCBC sketch - I have had the papers out and the image coloured for a few days.
I thought I would go for colours I don't normally use on Christmas cards - I got the 12x12 paper stack for about £5 after Christmas. I think it wotks. I added ribbon and punched snowflakes.Well now I am going to go and sort duplo out into boxes - isn't that fun!! Have a great afternoon.


13 comments:
great job
thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
two lovely cards Cathy, love your stitching.
Mandy
what a beautiful cards Cathy.
hugs Riet.x
These are great! I love your spring card, the papers are so pretty and I love the faux stitching! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx
Fab cards Cathy! Love the colours and papers on both!
Helen x
Oh wow 2 gorgeous cards Cathy, love the pretty papers and colours on the PB & SS card - fabulous. Great xmas card too hun.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC & SS
hugs
Tracie :)x
2 stunning card!
Mrs W x
two lovely cards
the april showers image is on my wish list !!! love how you used it
Teresa xx
two gorgeous cards Cathy I love the faux stitching thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x
2 fantastic cards Cathy - wow you were busy! Love the original "April showers" take on the spring theme and the beautiful teddy image and colours. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x
Hi Cathy - gorgeous cards. Love the colours and papers of the SS card and that is one of my favourite PB images. Great faux stitching I can never get it straight. I wish I could stir myself to do some Christmas cards - yours is fab especially the colours they look great with that image.
Sorry to hear your lot are suffering - say hello to Ellie for me.
hugs Heather xx
Beautiful Cards!
Love the Pinks and that Image!
Suze x
Beautiful Card! The colors are great!
Thanks for joining us!
Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)
Post a Comment