Monday, 16 March 2009

Sketch and Stash #6

Its time for another fab sketch by Becky ... I rotated the sketch through 180 degrees for my card.

If you read my Christmas card post from last week, this was the stamp I ordered, it is called Let it Snow, but I got the PB mouse one by mistake, which they let me keep,beofre this one arrived. Its the 1st time I have used the stamp. I stamped it onto black card using Versamark and then embossed it with silver tinsel embossing powder. I embossed the white cardstock using my snowflake folder (I have tried and tried to get a better photo that shows the ebossing) and then added stickles. I added a little organza ribbon and a snowflake created with my new snowflake punches, and some stickles in the centre of it. I haven't added a sentiment as the stamp has its own!
Do take a look at the other DT members' creations and the Guest DT member Alison's.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Penny Black Let it snow
Colouring Media: silver tinsel embossing powder; stickles
Papers: DCWV, cardstock
Embellishments: punched snowflakes, ribbon and stickles from stash

9 comments:

Karen said...

Stunning card Cathy. Really love it. That stamp is gorjus.

Love Karen xxx

Lesley said...

aww this is gorgeous!!! luv it...luv n hugs Lesley xxx

Anonymous said...

this is fab Cathy love those papers and that stamp is lovely. Thank you for my card honey you didn't need to do that, you are a star :)

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Kathy.

hugs Riet.x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Cathy stunning card love it the minute I saw it well done great design!!!!!

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous card Cathy and how clever of you to make an early start for Christmas! lol!

Becky said...

I love your card Cathy! And what a bargain you got with your freebie stamp!
Love Becky xx

Pauline C said...

Stunning card Cathy - I think this stamp really makes a fab statement on a card - but it is strange that PB have 2 stamps with the same name (this had struck me before).
Pauline x

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Cathy, am half way through my entry :-) Love the snowflakes and the papers, gorgeous !
Lorraine