I stamped Willow and masked her so I could stamp the scene on behind (2 stamps!) and then watercoloured the scene. I have used some neglected papers, and apart from a little mistake and so resizing of the elements have followed the sketch with no rotation (I do like rotating sketches!) . Rather than buttons and brads I have used some adhesive gems as I am on a drive to finish up all those bits and bobs that get left at the bottom of baskets! I punched my flowers and inked the edges and added a sentiment (3rd stamp). I did wonder what it would look like as the background dp is not a favourite of mine - but it looks OK!
We are all exhausted here - I spent the morning at Pre-school sweeping the carpark so it is clean and safe for the children to play on. I had to take Beth, who loved playing with the other children, and their favourite game was ... running through and kicking the piles of rubbish we had swept, lovely little helpful things that they are!!! I now have blisters on my hands and the back is worse than ever ... but my halo is very shiny!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Willow with flowers, Fall scene; Papermania sentiments
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Eva
Embellishments: punched flowers, gems and ribbon from stash

17 comments:
Fab card Cathy love everything on it includung the papers think everything works well together, as for the little monkeys and the carpark, what would we do without them.
hugs Debra
A gorgeous card Cathy, sweet image and love the Eva papers!!
Clairex
Love this card Cathy. Those papers are scrummy. It all works lovely together. Beautiful.
I know what its like when the little people "help" tidy up. The joy of being a parent. LOL.
Love Karen xxx
Hi Cathy
thanks for comment my card!! I'm happy to join the challenge!!
Your cards are always wonderful!
hugs elisabetta
beautiul card hun and i think u deserve a rest after all that sweeping:)
hugs jane x
ohhh wowww Cathy,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp.
so beautiful papers.
hugs Riet.x
well done on combining the challenges Cathy with your gorgeous card. hugs rachxx
Gorgeous card cathy, Great take on Lims Sketch,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week, Hugs Debbie x
Fab card for both challenges hugs Pascale
Cathy,
Great card.. I love the flowers. Beautiful coloring and thank you for using my sketch.
Gorgeous card!
Hugs,
LIM
LOOKS brrilliant! love it and your masking my dear is FANtastic! well done you! :0) great card!
Gorgeous card Cathy. I love those papers but my stash is getting very low!
fab card...and lol at the shiny halo :0)
Gorgeous card, wonderful image and fab papers.
luv
Debby
This is a beautiful card and these papers from BG are just wonderful. Thanks for joining us this week at A Spoon Full
Karen x
Aww that's lovely Cathy! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x
really stunning card i love the papers and the shapes and detail! All the colours are fabulous
love tasha xx
Post a Comment