Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Gone fishin'

Whilst all the latest Homegrown Sugar Nellies tempted me, pennies meant I only got this one (I did feel very virtuous though and my halo shone!!).I coloured him in and cut him out using my nesties. I find some of the Archiac papers hard to use, so I used them on this as I thought the blues and greys werre like water. I inked all the edges with dark brown ink, and kept the embellishments simple, just buttons with ribbon treaded through, and a chipboard photo corner and clip which I covered in the dp. I an liking putting things at an angle at the moment!
And here is a close up of that gorgeous little boy:
Karen has some fab blog candy on offer -72 Copics - all you have to do is create something with an image you have coloured in... but please don't as I would love some copics!

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie To Catch a Big Fish
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Archiac
Embellishments: buttons, ribbon fron stash; photo corner and clip Woodware chipboard

6 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Cute card, love the colours...gorgeous.
hugs
Sue

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

This Card is so Cute!

Hugs from Alexandra

ella bella said...

gorgeous card those papers are lovley and i love all the detail
Tracy x

Karen said...

Such a stunning card Cathy. I love the colours, the image. Everything.
Gorjus.

Love Karen xxx

Victoria said...

this is fantastic - love all the off angle papers x

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautiful Cathy. Love all the different BG cardstock you've used and your've coloured the image so naturally. Hugs from Desire