I watercoloured the image using just 4 colours and then distressed it. All the papers are distressed in blue ink. I added some organza ribbon, but no bow this time. I punched some flowers and inked their edges. I added gems to the centres of he flowers. The top three flowers are arranged with some ash leaves. I tied some white organza ribbon round some of the blue I had used and fastened it behind the bottom flower. Finally I added a sentiment stamped in the blue I distressed the papers with.Friday, 10 April 2009
Sugar Bowl - Tiets Sketch
I am still recovering from the shock and surprise of winning the last Sugar Bowl challenge and am looking forward to playing with my Mary Hall's when they arrive. In the meantime I thought I would have a play with some of the latest Elizabeth Bell's. Tiets sketch is fabulous and gave me the opprotunity to play with my neglected MME papers. Its not the best photo, but my parents live in a Lake District cottage with teeny windows and it is raining. When I get home I will change the pic for a better one.
I watercoloured the image using just 4 colours and then distressed it. All the papers are distressed in blue ink. I added some organza ribbon, but no bow this time. I punched some flowers and inked their edges. I added gems to the centres of he flowers. The top three flowers are arranged with some ash leaves. I tied some white organza ribbon round some of the blue I had used and fastened it behind the bottom flower. Finally I added a sentiment stamped in the blue I distressed the papers with.
I watercoloured the image using just 4 colours and then distressed it. All the papers are distressed in blue ink. I added some organza ribbon, but no bow this time. I punched some flowers and inked their edges. I added gems to the centres of he flowers. The top three flowers are arranged with some ash leaves. I tied some white organza ribbon round some of the blue I had used and fastened it behind the bottom flower. Finally I added a sentiment stamped in the blue I distressed the papers with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
What a sweet card Cathy, lovely colours and your piccie isn't that bad. Hope your having a lovely time
Clairex
such a lovely card hun..so love the colours and papers you've used.congrats on winning the challenge and good luck for this one hugs clarex
wowww Cathy,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and papers.
hugs Riet.x
Just gorgeous Cathy. Beautiful colours. Hugs from Desire
such a very pretty card ~those colours look gorgeous together!
enjoy your easter weekend
vanessa xx
Congrats on your win. Super card.
xoxo
Fabulous and gorgeous, love it :)
Thanks for joining in the challenge!
Marlene x
Cathy what an adorable card - the colours look great together and the image is so darling
love tasha xx
Post a Comment