Monday, 13 April 2009

Sketch and Stash #8

We are upto week 8 of the sketch and stash, and another fab sketch by Becky. Again you have the freedom to put your embellishments and sentiment wherever you want.
Here's the sketch ...
and what I did ...
I have kept it quite simple, I am really liking limited colour schemes at the moment. I watercoloured my latest WOJ in and matted her onto lilac paper. All the paper I used came from my latest Making Memories pack, Emma. I punched the flowers and swirls from the papers. The stamped swirl is from WOJ and I added a few lilac gems to finish. Not a ribbon in sight - OMG!!
Do take a look at the other DT members creations, they are stunning. I look forward to seeing what you all do - I was stunned by the creations you all produced for the last sketch - you are one talented bunch of girls.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Melinda with Bouquet; Swirls set
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Making Memories Emma
Embellishments: punched flowers and swirl (EK Success punches), adhesive gems from stash.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Your card is so beautiful Cathy!! I love how you've stuck to the same 2 colours, that's very clever!!
Thanks once again for a stunning card and enjoy the rest of your Easter holiday!
Love Becky xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Cathy stunning card loved your design the minute I saw it. My favouite colour combo have a good easter

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful Cathy. Love the flowers and the swirls. Hugs from Desire

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Cathy,l love the stamp and colour.

hugs Riet.x

Tasha said...

cathy this card is beautiful, loving the colours and great colouring of the image
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

This card is lovely. TFS!

Jany

Powerful Search Engine said...

She looks fabuloous cathy and I love the swirl, Hugs Pascale