Sorry about the pic - on Friday it was too dark, now its too bright LOL!!
I watercoloured my imageusing antique linen, brushed corduroy, tea dye and frayed burlap, oh and tattered rose. I distressed her using antique linen and tattered rose, you know I LOVE distressing! I have used papers from the same pack again and enlarged bits of the sketch as the image is quite long. The flowers and swirls are punched and I added some pink gems to it. The sentiment and flower detail is stamped in Versafine Sepia.Beth is in her element with lambs around and her is a pic of her and Grandad feeding the ewes. She told me that "we can't go too close or the lambs will be frightened and mummy won't eat" - bless! It is amazing what a day's sunshine does to a lamb - they come on leaps and bounds.
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Fingers crossed; flower border mag freebie; Sentiment Pollycrafts
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Eva
Embellishments: punched flowers and swirls (EK Sucess), ribbon and gems from stash

15 comments:
Cutest pic ever!
Great card - I love your colouring and the swirl is beautiful!
Lovely photo - I think everyone loves to watch lambs!
what a beautiful card Cathy,l love the stamp and colour.
hugs Riet.x
Ohhh this is beautiful!
Love the motif!!
Hugs from Maya :)
Beautiful card Cathy and how wonderful is that photo!
Dawn
Hi Cathy - fabulous card. Love your choice of papers and that gorgeously coloured cute image. Fantastic details.
Great photo definitely one for the album.
Thanks for joining us at CC.
hugs Heather xx
Beautiful card Cathy.Love the papers and great image.
Glenda
Looks like Beth is having a wonderful time.
i think this card is stunning - gorgeous choice of papers and the colouring of the image is beautiful. Love the sentiment and flowers
love tasha xx
This is sooooo pretty Cathy and the image is just gorgeous! I'm with you on the crisps thing, lol!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx
Adorable card and picture!!!
Beautiful card Cathy. Fab flowers, swirls and image. Just gorgeous.
Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx
OMG Cathy it's absolutely breathtaking gorgeous! :)
♥Dawn♥
Fantastic card Cathy and it definitely says choccy/toffee/caramel to me LOL! Your image is so sweet and beautifully coloured and the design is wonderful. I think the photograph is brilliant, one to treasure later on for the great memories. Glad you could join us at BG this week. Chris x
Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fabulous.
Michele x
Gorgeous coffe chocolate creation Cathy very yummy colours and papers! Thanks for joining us this week at BG challenges ♥ HuGs Kim :)
Post a Comment