I have made a card for 2 challenges I dont normally do, but as we are on holiday I have the time to take part in more challenges. I have used the Stamptacular Sunday theme "This is for the birds", and the Truly Scrumptious sketch and theme Flower Power.
making cards with limited stash has proved quite challenging - particularly on the ribbon front!!

I watercoloured my duckling and cut it and the layered ovals out using my nesties. I have kept it quite simple, just adding lots of punched flowers and some ribbon. I haven't stamped a sentiment as I am not sure who will be getting this! I love these bright papers and that green gingham is strokable!!


23 comments:
what a gorgeous card Cathy.
hugs riet.x
Cathy he is adorable i love this card and the flowers
love tasha xx
gorgeous card...I love your duck and your flowers are perfect...thanks for joining in the Truly scrumptious challenge xxx
This is fab Cathy! I love the PB duck and your flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at SSC.
Liza x
Hi Cathy...I LOVE this duck! Too darn cute! It is definitely a challenge in itself to just use the stash we have on hand at times but give yourself a pat on the back! You've done marvelous!
Thanks for joining us this week. Hope you'll join us again next week for some more challenge fun!
Hugs,
Priscilla
Hi Cathy
Wonderful card, lovely papers and the PB duck is adorable.
Thank you for joining in with our challenge over on SSC.
Joanne x
I think you did a wonderful job with your limited stash. That image is really cute. thanks for joining our challenge
Hi Cathy, fabulous card, I just love this image. thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x
This is super cute! Love the flowers and the image is adorable!
Thanks so much for joining us this week! See you next week!
-- Dee
Cathy this card is too cute! What a great image and use of papers. Wonderful job. Thanks for playing along.
Hugs,
Carly
Hiya Cathy
Oh what a great Spring card - that's a great stamp..
thanks for joining us this week
Dawn
Oh too cute! Love the ginham paper Cathy - so perfect for the cute image x
Great card thank you for taking part at SSC
Great image Cathy, one of my fav PB ones and good color scheme. Thanks for playing along this week at SSC.
Hugs
Donna
I love your flowers. Great card.
Such an adorable card! Love the bright colors you chose and the flowers were a great touch. Thanks for joining us this week on the Sunday Stamptacular Challenge.
Hi Cathy - fabulous card - love that super cute image and great choice of papers that suit the image perfectly.
hugs Heather xx
A lovely card Cathy, he is one of my favourite PB images. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.
Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Michele x
you know what this card is Totally unique! I LOVE IT!! looks great on my sideboard was fun getting it to stand up! te ehheheee :0) Thank you hunny!
Cute card ;)great stamp
Thanks so much for joining us this week!
Janneke X
Such a sweet card:) Love the image and your cute flowers.
Thanks for joining us this week at SSC!
Hugs, Line
Super cute image.
xoxo
Post a Comment