... and interpret it in two totally different ways.
I have done very little crafting for a couple of days as I have been suffering from hayfever and have been in the garden tidying and planting. The girls are growing vegetables so we have planted carrots, cucumbers, peas and beans. However Beth is going through the 2 year old "I am scared of the dark, my bed, and generally sleep" phase so I have been playing with my pro-markers whilst persauding her that sleeping in her own bed is a good idea!!.
The Stamp with Fun challenge this week is a great sketch, and I have combine it with this week's Creative Inspirations challenge which is a recipe - 3 flowers, 2 buttons and ribon/fibre/lace.
I coloured the image in using promarkers and matted it onto pink cardstock. All the papers come from the same K and Co pack andI use olive green cardstock. I punched and inked flowers and added gems to their centres. The swirls are also punched. Finally I added the ickle buttons.
The second challenge is the Papertake weekly Challenge. Dawny has done a fantastic sketch again and here is my interpretation of it.
I coloured Tilda and cut her out - I have not matted her onto a dp, just placed her onto the next layer back on the sketch. I have kept it verysimple - no embellishments, as the pweosn it is intented for will hate all the ribbon, flowers etc of the card above. I stamped the sentiment straight onto the dp.I just hope it is acceptable as the sketch.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sarah Kay Picnic of daisies; Magnolia Valentine Tilda; Pollycraft Sherbert words
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: K and Co Classic
Embellishments: punched flowers and swirls, gems, buttons and ribbon from stash

The Stamp with Fun challenge this week is a great sketch, and I have combine it with this week's Creative Inspirations challenge which is a recipe - 3 flowers, 2 buttons and ribon/fibre/lace.
I coloured the image in using promarkers and matted it onto pink cardstock. All the papers come from the same K and Co pack andI use olive green cardstock. I punched and inked flowers and added gems to their centres. The swirls are also punched. Finally I added the ickle buttons.The second challenge is the Papertake weekly Challenge. Dawny has done a fantastic sketch again and here is my interpretation of it.
I coloured Tilda and cut her out - I have not matted her onto a dp, just placed her onto the next layer back on the sketch. I have kept it verysimple - no embellishments, as the pweosn it is intented for will hate all the ribbon, flowers etc of the card above. I stamped the sentiment straight onto the dp.I just hope it is acceptable as the sketch.Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sarah Kay Picnic of daisies; Magnolia Valentine Tilda; Pollycraft Sherbert words
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: K and Co Classic
Embellishments: punched flowers and swirls, gems, buttons and ribbon from stash


18 comments:
Hi Cathy,gorgeous card,pretty image and like the papers you used and not forgetting the ickle buttons....
good luck in the challenge.
hugs
Tracy
xxx
your card looks really wonderful.
Thanks for take part.
Hugs Mona (SWF-Team)
Beautiful card! thinks Nilla
oh cathy these are so pretty ~love the papers and the way you have coloured them!!
when you sort out the "sleeping in your own bed" ~can you let me know ~my just 5 year old still sleeps with me!!(need help)
vanessa xx
As always Cathy - your work is wonderful!
Two gorgeous cards Cathy as always. My son Wayne would crawl up into our bed even when he had started school! So I'm not one to give you advice in that department!! xx
Hiya Cathy ,
Wow love your cards and choice of colours ,stunning card .Thanks for joining creative inspirations challenge and Good luck!
hugs judexx
what for beautiful cards !! love the images and colours !!! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team
Great card, thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge.
Hi....gorgeous cards,love the SK image you have used on the first card,and a lovely colour scheme,great take on the sketch,thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
Take care
San x
Beautiful cards Cathy. I especially love the first one. Hope those newly planted veggies will just flourish and land up on the dinner table real soon. Hugs from Desire
oh really lovely and soo wonderful, looks very pretty in those colours.
thank you for joining the swf challenge,
hugs, bea
Gorgeous card Cathy, love the SK image, and your paper are lovely too. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Inspirations Challenge, and good luck. Louise x
Two lovely cards Cathy, I hope you hay fever gets better soon xx
Two beautiful cards gorgeous colouring on them, lovely work, sue.x
That's lovely Cathy! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!
Both of these are wonderful Cathy - love the colours and the lace - again your colouring is beautiful
love tasha xx
This is a beautiful card love everything about it good luck inour challenge. love cheryl xxx
Post a Comment