We are trying to separate Ellie from her beloved bunny comforter that she has had pretty much since she was born. Now having been loved continually for four and a half years she is in need of a rest. Auntie Jo-Jo has patched her in several places and I have bound the edges for her so she doesn't fray too much more. Ellie is resisting all strategies to let go of Bunny ... so I have come up with another strategy - a putting to bed party, with cake, cards, presents (bed, pillow,duvet for bunny!), and here is the card I have made.
The image is coloured in promarkers and cut of using nesties. I haven't used any dp as I intend the card ti eventually be the centrepiece of a scrap page. All the coredinations papers nave been embossed and distressed 9I just couldn't not LOL!!). I added punched and distressed flowers with gems at their centre and punched leaves, and brown and pink organza ribbon. It will have a sentiment that Ellie does ... it just needs to be tackled senstively!!
I have followed this week's Creative Card Crew sketch, used my fav colours of the mo, green and brown (pink is a bit of a necessity for a pink bunny LOL!) whch covers Our Creative Corner's challenge, and as I have used pink, brown and green it will qualify for the Stampavie challenge.
Stamp(s): Rachelle Anne Miller Peek-a-boo
Colouring Media: Promarkers, white gel pen
Papers: Coredinations
Embellishments: punched leaves and flowers, gems and ribbon from stash

14 comments:
this is very sweet! good luck with the bunny separation!!!
love tina x
Good evening Cathy. Oh i hope it goes well with separating Ellie from her comforter! what a great idea to have a putting to bed ceremony! I wish i could come!!! wow what a gorgeous card too, thats one of my favourite RM images! My son Ben still goes to bed with his soft orangutan, he's nearly 12! hugs for now Linda x
Fantastic card,
good luck with bunny, it might take a little time,
hugs
Angie
Hiya Cathy, eeek all those bugs, I am on the rota to go to this weeks forest trip with my son the thought of all the crawly things ugh lol. Your card is gorgeous, I love the shaes of green and burgundy gorgeous image, Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Joey.x
Wonderful card Cathy. I love all the embossing and sanding - it looks brilliant. Cutie image too. Here's wishing you well for tonight's bedtime party. Hope it works.
Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx
Gorjus card Cathy.
Love Karen xxx
really cute good luck with Ellie! EkkkkKkk! and if it does not work you can tell her we will all come to a PJ party! te ehehee :0)
Ohhh Wowwww Cathy,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and colours.
So beautiful papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Beautiful card Cathy and such a wonderful idea for scrapbook - love all your embossing and sanding and of course this sweet image. Hope all goes well at the bed time party.
Nicola -x-
Hi Cathy gorgeous card hun,luv the image, lovely colouring,fabby colours, sue.x
Perfect card sweetie just love that image, your colouring is superb and the papers are lovely
Hugs Jacqui x
Great looking card and with no DP wicked and love the image
hugs Debra
Wow Cathy this is Fantastic love the papers and sweet image you have used. Thankyou for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx
Cathy your card is stunning - i love all the embossing and the colours you have used
thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx
Post a Comment