Friday, 10 April 2009

WOJ and colour combo

We are now officially on holiday!!! I have 5 days off and Dave has 8 days at home, so we at my Mum's for Easter. We've had a bit of a false start - Dave forgot to pack our clothes and my craft stuff into the car yesterday ... so he had to go back for it today - only a 4 hour round trip ... but I need my craft stuff having hardly crafted this last week, and the girls need clothes!
It is pouring down here at the mo and Mum and Dad have taken the girls out so I have done some crafting and caught up on some DT blog hopping.I have combined this week's WOJ sketch by Katharina (and yes I have altered it slightly) with Charisma Cardz colour combo challenge, green and purple. The image is the one I won from Camilla's blog candy, and it was a dream to colour. I have used my current fave papers and kept embellishments to a minimum as it is going to be for a friend's little girl and she is very unfussy ... well she's a tomboy really!! (oh and have hardy got any embellies with me, being on holiday!)

Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Michelle Celebrating Donkey; Papermaina sentiments
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Making Memories Emma
Embellishments: ribbon from stash

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabulous card Cathy,love that image that you have used. Enjoy your break. hugs rachxx

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Wendy,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Vee said...

Love this image and the papers are fab.Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge.
xx Vee

Allison said...

lovely image , great card
AllisonX

Leanne said...

This is a fanastic card and I love the image that you have used.
Thank you for joining in with the Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx

Debbie said...

Great job with the challenge. Enjoy your holiday...

Tasha said...

Cathy he is delightful love the purple and green
love tasha xx

Helena said...

Fantastic, beautiful card, oh wow!

xxxx

Joy said...

Great layout and beautiful papers not to mention that image. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Joy xx