Friday, 3 April 2009

Citrus Tilda

Another quick, simple card for me this week as I can't do much crafting at the mo. I have used citrus colours (CUte Card Thursday challenge) and followed the sketch over at Charisma Cardz.


I coloured Tilda in using my distress inks and cut her out. I rotated the sketch to fit a potrait image and matted Tilda onto the papers. I added some punched and inked flowers, some ribbon and some gems and one of my new WOJ Swirls to finish.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia Spring 09 stampclub; WOJ Swirl
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: MME Everyday Tango, cardstock and paper from stash
Embellishments: punched flowers. adhesive gems and ribbon from stash

14 comments:

cats whiskers said...

This is adorable Cathy love the colours and the papers
Hugs Jacqui x

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, i love how you have coloured the image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Cathy,l love the stamp.

hugs Riet.x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

super sweet cathy

hugs jane x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A wonderfully cute card Cathy. Beautiful shades of colour and your image is perfectly coloured as usual. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx

Vee said...

Fabulous card love your take on this weeks sketch.Thanks for joining the Charisma Challenge this week.
xx Vee

Lorraine A said...

This is gorgeous too :-) Love the Tilda image, very cute and like the simplicity of it too !
Lorraine

Leanne said...

Very pretty card, and I love the way you have interpreted the sketch - fantastic!
Thank you for joining in at Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx

Allison said...

sweet card
AllisonX

Joy said...

Such a cute card love the colours xx

Bev said...

Love the simplicity of this card Cathy, perfect for the beatuiful colours and papers you have use dx

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Cathy, I love your cute Tilda, colour combo and gorgeous papers - such a fab sketch. -x-

The Crafty Blonde said...

Gorgeous card, love your interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
Lyndsey xx

Tasha said...

Citrus Tilda is awesome! Loving the peachy pink with the green - scrumptious - such a gorgeous image
love tasha xx