Wednesday, 8 April 2009

3 Today

I finally got to make a card last night for a challenge other than those I am on the DT for! I combined this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge sketch with the Spoonfull of Sugar challenge to use numbers on your card. I have made this for a little one from Beth's Mums and Tots group.


I have kept it very simple, only using the sketch and some gems for embellishments. I hand wrote the sentiment.
I am working full time this week - 7.30am to 6.30pm and suddenly my crafting time has shrunk to nothing LOL. We are going away tomorrow night so I am packing tonight, but hopefully I will get time to do a bit of blog hopping and make a card ... hopefully!!!

The laptop is coming on holiday so I will get quite a bit of blog hopping done then - if I haven't visited you yet this week, I will catch up at the weekend.


Right we're off to the farm to feed some lambs and goats!

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia Pigtails
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: K and Co Sparkly Sweet
Embellishments: ribon and gems from stash

11 comments:

nessy said...

such a pretty card ~just perfect
enjoy your "farm" time
vanessa xx

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card ,l love the stamp and colour.

hugs Riet.x

CraftyC said...

A really sweet card Cathy, enjoy the rest of the holidays!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week, Hugs Debbie x

Dawn said...

Cute card and love the colours

Tasha said...

Oh super super cute love the colours perfect!
love tasha xx

Neliz said...

HI there!
Just a question regarding the DDCC blog. I cant seem to upload my card into the draft :S
Can just open it and see what people have witten (Cant see any pictures)

Any idea why that is? :/

Hugs, Daniela aka Neliz
(www.neliz.se

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love the colours of your card

aardvarkpest said...

Such a sweet card. Love the colours.

Glenda

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!! Great work!

Mrs Mayne said...

Fab card! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!