
I coloured the image in promarkers, not something I usually do when I anm going to distress it, but my back is still painful so I went for the quicker colouring option! I edged the image in turquoise ink and glossed up the umbrella. I used these Basic Grey papers, and distressed their edges and inked them up. The background dp is the white sheet of BG from the pack, and I took the turquoise ink pad to it. I punched flowers and the swirls and added a few green adhesive gems. I did resist the urge to distress the ribbon!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Willow with umbrella
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: BAsic Grey Urban Prairie
Embellishments: punched flowers and swirl, adhesive gems and ribbon from stash

17 comments:
Lovely card Cathy. The colours work really well together. The swirls look fab.
Barbara
x
love this! i esp love the distressed edges.
love tina x
Very beautiful card the colors are so bright and pretty and those flowers and flourishes are fantastic. Hugs XXX Beth
beautiful card cathy
hope your back is feeling better soon
hugs jane x
Fab card Cathy, love all the distressing you've done on it, and great colors you chose, nice and bright.
Hugs
Donna
wowww Cathy,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp.and colour.
hugs Riet.x
Ooooh gorge card, love the image and flowers, tis fab!
Hugs Tab xxx
This is beautiful Cathy, great colours and pretty papers.
Joanne x
a wonderful card Cathy, hugs rachxx
Oh this is pretty! Love the colors that you have used and your image is adorable ~ love this one! :)kathy
fabulous card, beautiful coloured WOJ and love the floral corner.
luv
Debby
Fabulous card just perfect distressing and I love how you have used the swirls
Hugs Jacqui x
Your card is just gorgeous Cathy, love the colours you used and the distressing is just perfect!!
xx Naoual
Gorgeous - love it all - must say you are naughty as you are tempting me to buy that swirl punch - it is fab!
Pauline x
Beautiful card! I like the colors and the distressing is very effective.
This is stunningly beautiful. Love all the distressing and your flower arrangement with swirls are just gorgeous. Hugs from Desire
WOW stunning! Love this the BG papers are brill and i love how you echoed the paper colours in the umbrella - fab idea
love tasha xx
Post a Comment