
I watercoloured the image and distressed the edges in Tattered rose and Broken China. I had this pad of papers out and I do love it, it goes so well with Elizabeth bell stamps. I added some leaves and punched flowers that have been glimmer misted (hubby was fascinated by what it was so got me some. I do wonder about how his mind works at times!) with tattered rose. Sadly it doesn't really show up on the photo. I added a couple swirl stamps and some adhesive gems to them.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Kneeling Willow; freebie swirl
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: K and Co
Embellishments: punched flowers and leaves, adhesive gems and ribbon from stash

11 comments:
Beautiful Cathy, really lovely.
Love Karen xxx
Great card - love the colours!
great colours on this one Cathy, your image is beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx
wowww Cathy,what a beautiful card,l love the image.
so beautiful papers.
hugs Riet.x
Pretty. Love the paper and the image and how you have put it all together.
Oh Cathy, stunning card! Love the image! I love my Glimmer Mist, use it loads.
Hugs Tab xxx
this is soooo pretty! love the colours too! and the destress inks just finish it off! :0)
This is so pretty! Love your flowers and swirls, and of course Willow looks gorgeous!
Oh wow hun this is stunning just love your colouring and the colour choice is just perfect
Hugs jacqui x
Beautiful. The image is coloured perfectly!
Kim xx
Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Michele x
Post a Comment