I love this week's sketch from Friday Sketchers and have made 2 cards (Beth is asleep and Ellie has been colouring in).

I watercoloured Tilda and then cut her out using my wavy rectangle nesties. I cut the matting layer out in the nest size up, and so it fits on the card better I put it at a quirky angle. I faux stitched and inked the papers and then added punched leaves and flowers and a ribbon. I added a sentiment on a tag and tied it to the ribbon.
The sketch is still there - honest!!!

This is one of my Uncle's birthday cards (his birthday is on Monday). Again the image is watercoloured. I have kept this one very simple, and rotated the sketch, so the buttons and peel off could fill the white space!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia Pink Tilda with Rose; Penny Black Say CHeese cake, salutations
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Kanban; MME Everyday Tango
Embellishments: Punched flowers and leaves; button, ribbon and gems from stash

20 comments:
Two brilliant cards Cathy, love the colours on the first one - so pretty. The PB image is so cute too! hugs Bev x
Teo great crds again dear, just love the colours on the first one well I would its move
Hugs Jacqui x
Cathy both cards are great I really love hte punched flowers way nicer that any bought ones!!
Love the colouring of them too!
:0)
Wow 2 fabulous cards ,brilliant papers and images ,hugs Dawnxxx
two amazing cards cathy ~both cards are delightful!!
vanessa xx
these are lovely cards!
beautiful colours on both of them!
love tina x
wowww Cathy,what a beautiful cards,l love them all.
have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.x
Two delish cards sweetie! Love the images!
Hugs Tab xxx
These are pretty cards! :)
Two great card with great choice of colours for both.
Glenda
Gorgeous cards, love the mice x
Jennyx
fab cards Cathy
AllisonX
Two great cards, brill colouring, great images, sue.x
Sweet cards Cathy, love the HM stamp!
Clairex
Two fab cards Cathy - love Tilda with the rose (this is me who always thought i didn't like Tilda lol!) and your imnage for your uncle is v cute too. Love your matting effects on the Tilda one also.
Pauline x
Both cards are fabulous :-) I love both of them !!
Lorraine
Fab cards Cathy, love them.
Two gorgeous cards..love Tilda, she's so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole
Great cards, both of them, lovely colours, great colouring! Love the mice image, very funny :)
Two more wonderful cards Cathy, you are ever so talented my friend
love tasha xx
Post a Comment