I have hurt my back quite badly and so at 3am was making cards as I couldn't sleep (or face doing the ironing at that time!!). I followed sketches for both cards...
The 1st is for this week's Just Christmas and Birthday cards.
I used this PB stamp which I have had for a while but not got round to using. I have always struggled thinking of papers to use with it, so I have gone for a mish mash of cardstock and left overs! I coloured it in distress inks and added Stickles to it.For the next card I followed the Mojo Monday sketch.

I do love this ickle mouse, and was really lucky to get it free when a stamp company sent me the wrong stamp (you'll see the one it should have been on Monday for the Sketch and Stash challenge!) I coloured it in distress inks and added Stickles. The papers are DCWV, all matted onto cardstock. I experimented layering up the same papers, and I think it worked. I added gems and some punched snowflakes.


9 comments:
Fabulous christmas cards, they are fabulous but love the cute mouse. Hope the back get better soon.
i hope you feel better soon, its awful having a sore back!
these cards are beautiful!
I love the deep reds you have used on the mousie card!
take care and feel better soon.
love tina x
These are lovely cards hunny, thank you for joining in our challenge this week. Hugs Linda x
These are lovely! Fab papers and colours!
Helen x
2 fab Christmas cards - the first stamp is great and I too adore that mouse - lucky you getting him for free lol!! Sorry you are having so much trouble iwth your back hun - hope youa re soon feeling better
Pauline x
Fabulous cards! Great papers.
Vanja
Wow i adore these christmas cards they are lovely
love tasha xx
great cards! i love the papers!
thanks for joining us this week!
xoxo janina
Cathy both cards are fabulous! I love the first one - it's so unusual x
Post a Comment