I have used this image sent to me by Vicky, and watercoloured it. I added gloss to the water to add a little shine and the effect of water. I have inked the edges of the image and all the papers with brown ink. The embellies are simple (well boys don't really do flowers do they?!), just buttons and brads.
As it is card for a boy, I am also entering in this week's Charisma Cardz challenge which is a guy's card.
Sorry its a bit of a short post - Ellie is off school, supposed with a poorly tummy, but it doesn't really seem to be affecting her now!!



17 comments:
this is great! a really good boys card. love buttons and glaze.
hope Ellie is all better soon! lol
love tina x
HI,fab boys card love the WOJ image and the papers are great.Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
xx Vee
Fab bors card, love the layout xx
Hi, wow a great card with this motiv! so nice. hugs - renate
fab boys card ~ just love that image ~ and those papers go just perfectly!!~love the buttons and brads ~much better than flowers!!
hope ellie gets better soon ~ i have lewis home~just cannot get on with anything!!
vanessa xx
Brilliant card, love the colours you have used
Absolutely fantastic image and card! Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx
lovely card, great image
AllisonX
Adorable card!! Love this image and all your colors are fabulous!
:)Kathy
Great card. Love the colour combo and the shine on the water.
Glenda
oh very nice card !!!!
fab boys card !!!!
hugs coco
So cut
A wonderful boy's card, that is a great image. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.
Gorgeous card Cathy, such an adorable image and love all the different papers you have used. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x
I just love that image!
Great Job!
Love the colors...
Love the paper...
Love the buttons...
Love the card!
Cheers,
Dorothy
Fabulous card, I love the colour scheme xx
A wonderfull card, thanks for playing along at Charisma this week. ArtyFartyMack xx
Post a Comment